The overnight capacity is for up to 30 guests in 18 staterooms. The room types are below:
- 5 double rooms – each room has one standard double bed
- 7 lower twin rooms – each room has two single beds shaped in an “L” configuration
- 1 upper & lower twin room – two single beds in “bunk bed” configuration (currently sold as a single capacity room)
- 5 single rooms – each room as one single bed
*Please note: there are only 12 rooms that sleep 2 so if you have more than 12 couples, some would be in separate rooms.
The itinerary can be customized to your requirements.
(All routes and itineraries are dependent on timing and railway operations.)
(5% Goods and Services tax not included.)
Off-train activities are an additional charge.
All routes and itineraries are dependent on timing and railway operations.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Included for each guest in your Royal Canadian Pacific Private Charter are:
- Access to seven of the Royal Canadian Pacific vintage carriages. These are coupled to an APU / baggage car, with the entire train pulled by two locomotive engines.
- The Royal Canadian Pacific service team will provide a full bar and beverage service including customized menus while on board.
Not included in your Royal Canadian Pacific Private Charter:
- Airfare and other transportation to or from the train
- Tour insurance – it is highly recommended that prior to departure, you insure yourself for injury, illness, loss of property while on the tour and, specifically, for tour cancellation.
- Articles which may be purchased for your private use.
- Off-train activities.
- Hotel accommodations or hotel incidental charges including alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, mini-bar, and other hotel services purchased for private use.
*All rail tours are typically for ages 18 and up. Children under the age of 16, adult supervision is required at all times (Please contact us for more details.)